This attractive initiative ensures unbelievable value on your holiday stay whilst also helping many of those affected during the COVID 19 lockdown.
For every 100 USD you buy towards your holiday you will receive an extra USD 50.
The USD 100 becomes a 150 USD bond to spend, 200 USD becomes a 300 USD, 1’000 USD becomes a 1’500 USD bond to spend and so on…it’s that great and that simple.
Select between Diamonds Athuruga or Diamonds Thudufushi, two magnificent Resorts in the Maldives.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity as you can only buy your holidaybonds up until 31st August 2020.
Travel date is valid up until December 2022.
All the staff at the Planhotel Hospitality Group are waiting to welcome you back to our Hotels and Resorts very soon!
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- Each holiday bond costs USD 100 and 60 days after purchase the bond increases to the value of USD 150.
- The Holidaybonds have a two-year validity and expire on December the 22nd, 2022.
- The minimum number of bonds that you can purchase is one and there is no maximum.
- The Holidaybonds are non-refundable, are issued with a sequence number and are transferable.
- The Holidaybonds can be used 60 days after the date of purchasing.
- Your holiday using the Holidaybonds need to be booked and confirmed at least 60 days before arrival.
- The holidaybonds are valid for travelling up to 22.12.2022 excluding from 23.12.2020 to 07.01.2021 and from 23.12.2021 to 07.01.2022.
- Bookings and rates need to be confirmed with the hotel and are subject to availability at time of booking, in case the bonds don’t cover the full amount, the difference may be settled at time of booking.
- Holidaybonds are valid for all types of accommodation.
- For security purposes we can only accept bookings from the email address that made the purchase for the holiday bonds and a copy of the bonds will be required.